Sunday 1 May 2011

Bonjour!

Welcome to Blushing for Couture.

After a long time of tearing out images from magazines, attempting to make scrap books and forgetting where I saw that [insert garment, shoe, bag, bracelet here], I decided it was time to have somewhere to collate all of my ideas, obsessions and inspirations.

For me, fashion is a magical world where mere garments have fairytale potential. Where slipping on your favourite footwear is nothing short of  a Cinderella story. Where you can waltz through a masquerade ball every day using colours and your imagination to create a whimsical and exciting persona.

Fashion and beauty is a daily experiment in fun, with a splash of individuality to add some kick. This is my canvas, where I will splash my ideas, pull inspiration from other's masterpieces, and get a kick out of the end result.

Because, in the words of the legend herself: fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas , the way we live and what is happening -- Coco Chanel.

Enjoy!

♥ Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Fresh & inspiring, I look forward to what will be told to keep me informed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your lovely words.